Friday 12 August 2011

small editions

We've had a whole week of drizzle and low cloud in this area of the Pennies, alllll week - it hasn't stopped. It's been a perfect time to keep locked away in the studio, drawing for some forthcoming exhibitions and producing lots of project work for my fibre art business.

My studio is tucked away, on the third floor or a superb old mill in the heart of Littleborough village.
At Ebor Studio, we'll be having an open studios weekend on the 3rd and 4th September, when everyone is welcome to a tour of the building, meet the Ebor Artist, and to find out what events and learning experiences you can find there. (www.eborstudio.co.uk)




I've mainly been working on a small edition of drawings this week. I'm having a small commercial showing of my drawings in Todmorden, at my favourite gaff  The Staff Of Life, to try and earn myself a few quid for christmas. All work will be for sale, first come - first served!! :o)

I'm making smaller versions of Cut/Flutter....



And some Spiro drawings (yet to be titled).




All works are originals.

All images ⓒ R Elwell 2011 (please seek permission for use of these images).

No comments:

Post a Comment